Like raindrops on roses, life’s unexpected, unpredictable occasions, peer recognition is one of my favorite things. Deepest thanks to my Tree house buddy, Mliae at Life Experiment Blog for honoring What’s Next with the One Lovely Blog Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and…
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 facts about me:
– God blessed me with four of the most amazing sons in the world.
– I asked around: my strongest attribute is perseverance. “[I’m] an overcomer.”
– For twenty years I rescued and relocated captive wolves and abandoned wolf-dogs.
– A lizard, Francine recently adopted our home.
– I believe sharing a pot of tea with friends makes the whole world more pleasant.
– I value quality over quantity. Except for ice cream. There’s no such thing as too much ice cream.
– My happiest occasions: playing basketball, watching Cubs games (Sox are bums) and exploring with my grandchildren (often with their parents ;).
My Lovely nominees are:
Arlene at Arlene Powers Bird Art and Discussion Site, The Bertimus Maximus.
Michelle at Two Are Better Than One – Partner Up
Mescalime at Psychochromatic Redemption
Mitch at The Power of Story
John Chon at Pebblestone Steps
Razeez at Sparkonit
Shilpa at I am a Blogger Too
Cheyanne at Tangerine Wallpaper
Emerald B’s Lifestyle and Natural Beauty Blog at Emerald B Seriously, Check out her blog.
Bethany and Nicole, at The Show-Me Sisters
Josée at Josée Lavallee – Create More Consume Less
Joana at The Great Journey
Elan Mudrow at The Ridges of Intertexuality, Warning: Set. A. Timer.
Ranu at Sabethville
MayNotBeSoAnyonymous at Riddles and Pens
Nena at Younfolded